We often talk about probiotics to slim down, but what exactly are they? For more details, you will see in this article how to lose weight with natural probiotics.
Is it possible to lose weight while eating normally?
Most people certainly think that everything makes you fatter. That’s why they believe that to lose weight you must restrict and remove fat, sugar, lactose and gluten from your diet. Well, starting today, get that misconception out of your head. This process is neither normal nor healthy. In fact, by eating normally (without overeating), the body can gradually return to its normal weight. To do this, you should eat fresh food and avoid industrial or processed foods. In other words, try to include more fruit, cereals, vegetables and plants in your daily diet. Also, if you sometimes feel like eating sweets, don’t be afraid, as they won’t make you fat if you eat them in moderation. Also, some foods can help you lose weight, so stop torturing yourself and eat normally.
What are natural probiotics?
Natural probiotics are micro-organisms found in fermented foods such as sauerkraut, soy sauces, brewer’s yeast, cheese, tempeh, yoghurt or kefir. Indeed, lactose-fermentation or lactic fermentation favours the appearance of natural probiotics in foods rich in good bacteria. They have a very beneficial effect on health. First, they stimulate the immune system. Secondly, they rebalance the intestinal flora. Thirdly, they prevent and treat diarrhoea. Fourthly, they facilitate digestion. Fifthly, they help to lose weight. Sixth, they reduce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. And seventh and lastly, they reduce the presence of toxins in the body. But what are the different types of probiotics? In general, three types can be distinguished, namely macrobacteria, thermophilic streptococci and bifidobacterial.
Natural Probiotics and Weight Loss
Many studies have shown that probiotics help you lose weight. Based on an experiment conducted on several people, researchers have noticed that these substances contribute to the reduction of body mass. In enough quantities, they promote weight loss and improved digestive health. They also facilitate the restoration of intestinal flora. Can these micro-organisms be dangerous to health? Yes, at high doses, they can be harmful to your health. The ideal rate is therefore 200 mg per day. What probiotics should be used for weight loss? There are two types of natural probiotics to eliminate excess weight: probiotics of plant origin and probiotics of dairy origin. They can be found in foods or can be in the form of dietary supplements (such as slim probiotic). How to use them? For them to be effective, they must be combined with a healthy diet.
What foods are rich in probiotics?
There are many foods rich in probiotics. Here are a few examples:
– Tempeh: this is a dish made from fermented soya beans. It is good for your health and allows you to lose weight naturally. It should be noted that this is a recipe of Indonesian origin.
– Kombusha: it is a kind of fermented tea from the Far East, more precisely Mongolia. It is generally made from a yeast of bacteria, tea and sugar. This type of drink not only helps to rebalance the intestinal flora but also promotes weight loss. It is very rich in probiotics, minerals, vitamins and contains few calories.
– Fermented gherkins: they improve digestive health and eliminate excess fat in the body.
– Yoghurt: it may sound strange, but it can also prevent weight gain. It facilitates digestion and contains several micro-organisms that play an important role in weight loss. In order to take advantage of this advantage, it is best to opt for yoghurts made from fermented milk.
– Sauerkraut or fermented cabbage: this type of food is very low in calories, so it is a better ally for losing weight. In order to benefit from its slimming effects, avoid accompanying this dish with foods that are too fatty and unhealthy, such as cold cuts. Apart from this advantage, it should be noted that sauerkraut also offers many health benefits.
– Milk kefir: it is a mixture of fermented milk and kefir grains. It is easy to digest, not very sweet and has little energy value. It is also a good ally to lose weight.
– Cheese: to lose weight with this food, it is better to eat the crusts.
In short, natural probiotics are microorganisms that live in fermented foods. They have a very beneficial effect on health and can help you lose weight. So, if you want to become slim, adopt a healthy diet and choose products rich in probiotics.